Every Coast Pavement project or service request has unique parameters. Click on the tabs below to display our service rates and guidelines to assist you in estimating your project costs.
Asphalt Paving & Repair
Asphalt pavements have an average effective life span between 10 and 30 years depending on build quality, traffic, and preservation treatments. Once cracks start appearing, larger broken areas will develop thereafter.
Asphalt Repair – Remove and Replace (3 inch average installed depth)
- Less than 1,000 square feet: $5 – $10 per square foot
- 1,000 – 5,000 square feet: $3 – $7 per square foot
- 5,000 square feet and above: $2 – $4 per square foot
If base rock needs to be replaced, double the prices stated above.
- 2 inch minimum finished depth of asphalt overlay
- Less than 1,000 square feet: $3 – $5 per square foot
- 1,000 – 5,000 square feet: $2-$4 per square foot
- More than 5,000 square feet: $ 1 – $3 per square foot
- Optional – paving fabric placement on broken areas prior to overlay (used to improve strength)
- $.20 – $.35 per square foot of paving fabric installed
- Regular parking lot speed bumps, approximately 20 feet long $800 each
- Neighborhood bumps 20 feet wide $3,000 each
Rock grade prepared by others:
- 3 inch asphalt installation $1.50 – $3 per square foot
- 4 inch asphalt installation $2 – $4 per square foot.
- Final paving grade – rough grading by others $.25 – $.75 per square foot
Sweeping & Parking Areas
Retail – Frequency: one to seven times a week
- Small strip centers to major shopping centers: $50 – $200 per sweep
Commercial Office Buildings – Frequency: once a week to once a month
- Small to large office complexes: $50 – $125 per sweep
Commercial/Light Industrial – Frequency: one to four times per month
- $1 – $1.50 per parking stall and $3 – $3.50 per loading area
Heavy Industrial – Frequency: one to two times per month
- $6 – $12 per 10,000 sq. ft. of asphalt area
- Add approximately $1 per stall if vehicle parking area is included
Apartments and Condominiums – Frequency: once a week to once per quarter
- $1 – $2 per parking space
Asphalt preservation works most effectively when the asphalt surface is two to four years old. After five years, due to oxidation, most pavements show cracking, broken areas, and loss of fine aggregate. Pavement coatings which bind the surface together will only prevent the surface from further deterioration. It will not fix what has been lost to age and neglect.
Asphalt Emulsion Sealcoats
One coat applications generally last one to three years depending on traffic counts. One year guarantee.
Two coat applications generally last three to five years depending on traffic counts. Two year guarantee.
- Less than 10,000 square feet: $.30 – $.50 per square foot
- 10,000 – 50,000 square feet: $.15 – $.30 per square foot
- Above 50,000 square feet: $.12 – $.20 per square foot.
- For two coat application, add 30%
HA5 High Density Mineral Bond Asphalt Coating
Only available as a two coat application has a five year guarantee and a five to ten year life span.
- Less than 10,000 square feet: $.50 – $.75 per square foot
- 10,000 – 50,000 square feet: $.35 – $.50 per square foot
- Above 50,000 square feet: $.20 – $.35 per square foot
Crack Sealing – Asphalt or Concrete
Cracksealing with hot rubberized crack sealer has a life span of one to three years. Sealing the cracks does not guarantee the crack will stop growing.
- Less than 1,000 linear feet: $2 – $3 per foot
- 1,000 to 5,000 linear feet: $1 – $2 per foot
- Above 5,000 linear feet: $.50 – $1.00
Endurablend Concrete Coating
Resurfacing concrete has a life span of 5 – 20 years depending on the surface.
- Less than 500 square feet: $15 per square foot
- 500 to 2,000 square feet: $10 – $15 per square foot
- More than 2,000 square feet: $5 – $10 per square foot
Stormwater Construction & Services
This growing field of projects offers many options depending on the individual needs of the work site. Coast works with a wide variety of vendors who have customized products to meet your project needs. The following guidelines are offered only as examples, or very rough estimates.
Install Steel Catch Basin (2 feet square by 3 feet deep)
- $2,000 – $5000 per basin, depending on quantity and fittings to insure proper operation
Clean Catch Basin of Debris
- $100 – $300 per catch basin, depending on number of basins and nature of debris in basin
Replace Catch Basin Filters
- $50 – $100 each, plus cost of filter with minimum of three filters changed
Stormwater Compliance Sweeping
- $100 – $150 per hour, plus environmental waste fee
- Air vacuum sweeper-truck rental: $2,000 – $4,000 per month, plus clean out fee, maximum 50 hours operating time per month – excess milage may apply